To Submit a Letter to the Editor, please send it via email to news (AT) somd.com.
- Please be sure to include "LETTER TO THE EDITOR" in the subject line.
- Include your Name, City, and phone number in the body.
- We will only use the phone number to call you to confirm your identity if required. It will not be published.
- Your name and city will be published. You can elect to publish your first initial in lieu of you entire first name, e.g. T. Smith.
- Letters will be published as received without spelling or grammar corrections. So, be sure to check it with your word processor before submission to avoid any embarrassment.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any letters which we deem inappropriate.
- Letters to the Editor are currently published in our Headline News section. The title will be prefixed with "LETTER:" to properly identify the content.
If you would prefer to post your opinion without disclosing your identity, please use our Community Forums. Please note that the forums are a completely interactive environment and any registered member is free to comment on your post(s).