Once your ad has been posted, you can change just about any aspect of the ad including attached photos.
1) Before you can make any changes, you must be logged in to your account. You can login here.
2) After a successful login, you will find yourself at the My Account page.
3) In the left column, click on the link that says My Active Listings. Any active listings will appear on the right side of the page.
4) Click on the Manage this Listing button next to the ad you wish to edit. A row of icons will now appear. The icon with the pencil is the Edit function.
5) After clicking on the Edit icon, you will go to a new page with even more selections, such as Edit Details, Edit Media, etc.. Click on the appropriate button, make your changes on the subsequent page, and press the button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
6) You will now end up back at the page with the edit option buttons you were at 2 steps before. Select the button to Finish Editing to make your changes take effect.
7) If you need to edit additional ads, just go back to your My Account page and repeat the process.