Frequently Asked Questions

How Can I Cancel or Suspend my Newspaper Delivery?

We are Southern Maryland Online. We do not have any print publications.

Our only affiliation with any print newspaper is with the Calvert County Times and the St. Mary's County Times, for whom we provide their online presence. To contact the office for the County Times newspapers, please call 301-373-4125, or visit their website at

We do not have any affiliation with the Washington Post, The Md. Independent, The Calvert Recorder, or the Enterprise -- or any other newspaper or tabloid that pops up in the area from time to time.

To contact any other newspaper, please refer to the contact information printed in their paper or use a search engine to locate their website, if one exists.

 Last Updated a year ago

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!